Returns and Refunds
Please choose our items carefully before making your selection and proceeding with your on-line purchase order as we do not refund for change of mind.
We are only able to accept a product for a refund, replacement or credit where there has been a major failure, such as:
- When the product has been assessed and found faulty.
- The product has been wrongly described.
- The product differs from the sample provided.
- Or the product does not meet the “fitness of purpose”.
- All return requests must be submitted within 30 days of delivery.
- Refunds will be processed within 5-7 business days.
- A fee maybe charged for cancellations before an order is shipped to cover transaction costs. This can be up to 5% depending on the payment method used on the order.
- Once an order is shipped, Car Accessory World may offer a refund at it's own discretion, however all discretionary refunds carry a 20% restocking fee and all postage fees must be paid by the customer.
- All Returned and Exchanged merchandise must be in new, resalable, unused, undamaged condition, securely and correctly repacked in original box & packing materials. A valid Return Authorization Number (RA#) is required and must appear in black ink on the return address label.
NO Returns, Refunds, or Exchanges for:
- Items with logos, monograms, or embroidery
- Damaged, abused, misused or incorrectly packed items
- Any products manufactured with WeatherShield®HD, WeatherShield®HP, Form-Fit® and Sunbrella® fabrics.
- Any custom made car cover by customer supplied dimensions
All warranty claims must be first be lodged through email at email@example.com on the website. In order to make a claim, you must provide the Support Team with:
- Details of the defect or damage in relation to which you are making a claim under the warranty.
- Photographic evidence of the defect or damage, where applicable.
- Your invoice (including order number) and any other proof of purchase, and
- Any other details we may need to process your claim.
- Where goods are damaged or defective upon delivery, you must provide photographic evidence of the damage before receiving a repair, replacement or refund.
- We reserve the right to determine which repair centre is the appropriate service location in each case.
- You must comply with all return instructions provided to you via your registered email address when making a claim under this warranty
- We cannot accept returns that have not been authorised through the process outlined in these terms and conditions.
- If any returned goods are found to be in good working order, we may seek reimbursement, at our discretion, for any costs incurred by us in relation to such goods. In such cases, you agree that we may hold your goods until such payment is received.
- Except as required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), this warranty shall not apply in respect of goods:
- Where the goods have not been installed, maintained, operated or used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions or any other specifications provided with the goods;
- Where damage or defects are caused by deliberate or negligent misuse or abuse, physical alteration, fire, liquid spillage, use of incorrect voltage, power surges or dips, thunderstorm activity, force majeure, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, computer viruses, corrosive conditions or instruction by an insect, pest or other foreign body;
- Where damage results from any thirdparty software or hardware not provided by us;
- Where items are lost or stolen; and
- Except as required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), our liability under this warranty shall not exceed the amount of the purchase price of the goods or the replacement of the goods with the same or a similar product.
If you are entitled to make a claim under this warranty, our staff will provide you with instructions as to how the goods may be returned to us at our expense (either you will be reimbursed for standard postage or, for larger items, we will organise a courier to retrieve the items). Unless otherwise provided by law, you will bear any other costs incurred in making a claim under this warranty.